7.31.2008

Day 212

I am not totally making fun. But I got this email on LDS linkup today.

Hello

Hello am Abraham by name . I do come across your profile and i am interested in getting to know you, I am 23 years old.My height is 5'7" and weight of 130 lbs. I'm tolerant, but serious. I am single, never been married, no kids. My friends say I have a good sense of humor and it is very interesting totalk to me. I am looking for a person who is honest and trustworthy. I dream about candle dinner with my loving Woman dreams, I want to be happy and to feel like a real man, like a king. she should be tender and attentive to the man's world, sometimes I need only her good words and I want to find a Woman who could understand it and help me to be happy together. I feel I have so much love to give and so much inside my heart to share. If you feel the same way as I. So, I would be interested in seeing your reply soon... I will also be glad to let you know that I will be leaving for MTC by 29 august 2008. and I will be serving in Accra Ghana mission. I also be glad to know more about you. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards,
Ab


At least I know I have options.

1 comment:

Sarita said...

But you'll need to act fast.